Wednesday 3 July 2013

Bishop Nwabueze Arrested For molesting And Impregnating 15-Year Old Girl

Chairman of All Bishops in Rivers State, Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze, was arrested and paraded yesterday [Jul. 2] by the state Police Command for molesting and impregnating a 15-year old girl.Also paraded was a fake doctor, Kazeem Abimbola, who was held for allegedly conducting an abortion on the victim, on the directives of the bishop.

The Bishop, who confessed to the crime before newsmen, said he was hypnotised, adding that he was set up. He denied molesting the underage girl, but admitted that she removed her clothes after he finished praying for her in the office and before he could shout ‘the blood of Jesus’, he was already all over the girl.

The Bishop said he was set up by his fellow Bishop, who was also contesting for the post of Chairman of All Bishops in the state with him.

Nwabueze described as untrue, allegation that he made the girl abort a pregnancy from the incident. According to him, it was the girl’s father that did it but he took care of the bill.

Bishop Chibuike Nwabueze said:

Of the various bishop groups we have, I chair the Communion of Bishops. What has happened is a set up by my enemies. This bishop is my enemy; he is the person who framed me. He invited me for a programme in his church, which I honoured. But after the programme he set me up, because of what we are dragging. We are contesting the chairmanship of peace ambassador.

I am a prophetic grace minister and I have been a pastor for over 20 years. I am a deliverance minister after I had concluded my ministration in that church that evening; I had a revelation that a family that attended the programme had some problems that they needed to be prayed for.

By the unction of the spirit of God I identified and assembled them together, including the victim, after praying for them in the open church, I told the father of the girl that I will still need to pray for them again and he accepted.

When I came the following day to conduct the prayers, other family members did not come. The father asked her to come with me for the prayers; after the prayers the girl hypnotised me, pulled her clothes off and I had canal knowledge of her.

One month later, the father called me to say his daughter was pregnant, I advised that she keep the baby, but the father insisted that the girl should return to school. They took her for the abortion which I paid for.

The Divisional Officer, Samuel Okaula, advised families to be mindful of where their wards go to worship. “The man has been parading himself as the chairman of bishops in Rivers State and it is unfortunate that a man, who calls himself a man of God, could descend to the level of defiling a 15-year-old girl.

Not only that, he procured an illegal abortion which could have terminated the life of that innocent girl. We want the whole world to know that this kind of crime cannot go unpunished. We have concluded our investigations and we are ready to go to court.”

No comments:

Post a Comment