Monday 22 July 2013

Eneramo: LIE...I Didn't Undergo Heart Surgery


Michael Eneramo has debunked reports in the Nigerian media that he recently underwent heart surgery.

Eneramo: I Didn't Undergo Heart Surgery

The striker, who recently signed for Turkish giants Besiktas, told the BBC that he merely had surgery on his meniscus, usually done to treat torn cartilage around the knee.

"I only had a successful minor meniscus surgery and didn’t undergo a heart surgery as reported back in Nigeria," Eneramo disclosed.

"It didn't affect my move to Besiktas and I'm happy everything went well, hopefully I'll join my teammates at the pre-season training in three weeks.

"I have no clue where the story of heart operation came from. It has spread widely in Nigeria but that's not true."

Eneramo, who last appeared in Nigerian colours as far back as 2010, has won 11 caps and scored four times for the Super Eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment