Saturday 20 July 2013

Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl To Death In Calabar, Cross River State



20-year-old Chijioke Nwakor, from Aniocha LGA of Anambra State is now in Police custody for allegedly molesting a nine-year-old girl to death.

The suspect who is currently detained at the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), state Police headquarters, Diamond Hill, Calabar is alleged to have engaged Miss Alice Eneji in a marathon love making which resulted in the girl’s death.

Chijioke, who recently moved to Cross River State where he lives with his parents, said he had abstained from women, regretting that hisfirst attempt to make love to a girl of his desirehas resulted in tragedy.

He said:
I used to see the girl everyday in Okuku-Yala, where I stay with my parents. I don’t know what pushed me last Monday to approach her. As I saw her playing with the three boys at Saint Patrick’s Primary School, Okuku football field, I called her and asked what she was doing there. I told her to go home and meet her mother.

The advice took an amorous dimension as it started drizzling; Chijioke and Alice had to take shelter under one of the school buildings.

Chijioke said:
I discussed with her and she accepted so I took her to one of the abandoned buildings that hasbeen overtaken by weeds, where I told her to remove her underwear and she complied.

Claiming there was mutual agreement between them, the boy dismissed allegation that he molested her, saying:

I did not slap her or do anything to her. I told her to bend down because the place was too dirty. The uncompleted building is now used asa toilet, because most people living around there had no toilet.

Chijioke said he then went for marathon love-making with Alice, who started crying but he thought she was pretending.
Few minutes later, Alice slumped and became unconscious and he decided to raise alarm calling for help. Alice was rushed to hospital while Chijioke went round the community sourcing for money to foot the hospital bill.

“I was still looking for money when somebody called me that the girl was dead”, he said.
Police Public Relations Officer of the Command,Mr. Hogan Bassey confirmed the incident to Vanguard, saying the culprit is in custody and that they were investigating the immediate and remote cause of such a criminal act.

No comments:

Post a Comment