Thursday 18 July 2013

SHOCKING: Vampire Couple Drink Each Other’s Blood Weekly (Photo, Video)

A lot of couples have weekly traditions, but most are not as strange as the one shared by Lia Benninghoff and Aro Draven.
photo
These real-life vampires make it a point to drink each other’s blood once a week.
Benninghoff, 20, met Draven, 38, on a dating website this past February and, while both were into the gothic lifestyle, he wanted a more intimate relationship.
According to Huffington Post, Lia said  ‘When he explained that blood sharing would bring us closer together, I asked him to turn me, Aro cut himself with a razor and offered me his blood. Then I cut myself and he drank from me too. Suddenly I felt the energy rushing through me. It was a magical experience –- much more intimate than sex.’
With a connection like that, it would be silly not to tie the knot. The couple intend to get married on Halloween’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment