Thursday 8 August 2013

He keeps comparing me to another woman

Click for Full Image Size            I very much love the man I have been dating for some months now. But his problem is that he isn’t contended with what he has as he is always comparing me with a girl I don’t even know. He keeps saying he wished I was as beautiful as this mystery lady.

From snippets I put together through our conversations, he refused to submit to the pressures of his friends that he ask this particular girl out, because she was too close to him and like a sister to him.

When I told my friends about this, they urged me to discontinue with the relationship which I did. I want to know if I did the right thing. When he came back from school, his attitude changed towards me. He didn’t even acknowledge my friends and I when we went to visit him.

Worried Girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment